Image Map

Monday, July 11, 2016

A Whole Year....REALLY?!

Holy Cats! 

I cannot believe it has been a year since my last post...talk about things getting crazy!

 This school year was a whirlwind. Full of lots of fun learning and exciting news for me career wise! I officially have left the Autism program at my school and will be teaching 6th grade small group Math and Science for students with Learning Disabilities! I am so excited for this new opportunity, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous.  

 I'm so happy to finally be back to my blog...hopefully more consistently this time. Stay tuned for a post within the next week focused on my VERY FIRST Teachers Pay Teachers product! I cannot wait to share this with y'all. I hope everyone is LOVING their summer break so far, I know I am!

Thanks again for stopping by, I'll be back soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment