Image Map

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Goals for Summer

Hello! Thank you SO much for stopping by! Summer is right around the corner, and I have had this beautiful blog designed for almost a year, but haven't blogged yet! Considering this is my first blog post EVER I have to say I'm a little really anxious posting it! Although I can't think of a better way to OFFICIALLY launch my blog than by joining Monica at I Heart Grade 3 and lots of others for the Weekly Summer Link-Up!
So let's get to it! My Summer hasn't officially started yet, I still have 16 school days left, not that I'm counting or anything! Just because Summer isn't here yet doesn't mean I haven't been racking my brain over a few things that I want to accomplish! 
So here they are- My Summer Goals:

 1. Relax and Enjoy It!
Sometimes I feel like I can never turn my teacher brain off. This summer I really want to focus on me and relaxing. The end of the school year is SO hectic and busy. Between IEP writing and meetings, DRAs, and starting close out procedures on top of finishing up graduate classes- I feel like I've been going non-stop since beginning of May. I'm currently getting everything in order for my FIRST trip out of the country, one week after school is out, I will be on my way to Ireland, I cannot wait!

2. Get Organized for the upcoming year
I've recently accepted a new position for the upcoming school year, I am so excited to say I am heading back to middle school! So, since I have new students, a new building, and new classroom to prepare for I am definitely looking forward to spending some of my summer getting organized and ready for my new school! 

3. Buckle Down on Fitness and Healthy Eating
This is a goal of mine that I have had many times. This summer I want to buckle down and get serious about improving my eating and exercise habits! I'm hoping that this will be a positive start to my health journey! 

So there they are my top three goals for Summer! Thanks again for stopping by, be on the look out for weekly posts this summer!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Only 16 more days! You've got this!! Just keep your eye on the light at the end of the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING your blog!!! Congrats on your first blog post :) I am still in school too but there is a light at the end of our tunnel! We are so close :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S I am a special ed teacher too!! Love finding new special ed teachers to connect with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am so excited to have found another self-contained teacher to follow!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Wow! Wow! Your very first blog post and it is linked to my very first Linky Party! This calls for a celebration! You bring the party hats and I'll bring the champagne! Congratulations to us both!

    Looking forward to reading more from you this summer!

    Take Care!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete