Image Map

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Why I Started Blogging

Hi Everyone!
 I am back for my second ever blog post, and the second week of Monica over at I Heart Grade Three's Summer Link Up! 

This week we're taking it back to the reason we started blogging. I am SO new to this world, but loving it so far. I am definitely excited to read everyone's posts and see why they decided to join the online blogging community as well. I personally have a few reasons for why I decided to blog- I'll try to keep it short and sweet though!

Reason 1- The Ideas
 I first decided to "join" the blogging community mainly as a blog stalker  browser. I remember seeing someone's cute Facebook page, which coincidentally contained a link to their blog. When I looked further I found so many ideas, tips, and tricks that were SO helpful as a beginning teacher. It wasn't until recently that I discovered all of the wonderful special education blogs that are out there- those have been a life saver this past year! The endless ideas that I have found through the blogging community are wonderful- I hope to be able to share some helpful ideas and tips someday too!

Reason 2- The Sense of Community
This is something that I am starting to experience now that I have actively joined the blogging world, and it is seriously awesome! There is an entire community of teacher bloggers who are supportive and encouraging of one another both near and far. When I was simply reading blogs I always thought it was awesome to see. That sparked a desire to become a member of that community- thus Live, Learn, Love, Teach was born. 



Even though I am new both to the world of teaching, and especially to the world of blogging both hold a special place in my heart. This blogging adventure is fun and I can't wait to see how it blossoms! I hope you've enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about why I started this blog, I can't wait to read everyone else's posts! Head on over to Monica's blog to read them for yourself!



Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! You were able to link up again! Awesome!

    I love your reasons for blogging! I've really noticed with this link up that there is an amazing sense of community amongst teacher bloggers out there!

    Thank you for participating! Looking forward to coming back again next week!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete